The Center Coordinator is an integral part of the front office team and performs a wide variety of duties to support the operations of the Study Center. The position requires someone who is collaborative, committed to service, flexible, and self-motivated. Most weekends are required because of our residential course schedule. Reports to Executive Director.
- Preparation and maintenance of center for all residential courses and events
- Housekeeping: order and stock supplies, remove trash, do laundry, vacuum, etc.
- Coordinate part-time housekeeper and housekeeping volunteers
- Do room checks, clean bedrooms, cottages, common areas, bathrooms, classroom
- Kitchen duties: occasional help with meal preparation and kitchen cleaning
- Work collaboratively with front office team on student registration and support
- Assist with gardening, landscaping, and snow removal as needed
- Other duties as needed to help maintain the Study Center and support its operations
- Commitment to maintaining a warm welcoming environment for guests
- A sincere interest in contemplative practice and study
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Sense of humor, flexibility, and willingness to perform a wide variety of tasks
- Position requires physical labor including lifting and carrying heavy objects
This is a full time, 35 hours/week position offering health and dental benefits, meals, generous paid time off, and an IMS/BCBS staff sangha program. On-site housing is available and residency is preferred
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with Center Coordinator in the subject line. No phone calls please.