COVID-19 Safety Protocols at BCBS
November 2021 Update
Taking into account the latest CDC and state of Massachusetts Covid 19 guidelines, we will be using the following protocols during residential courses for the time being at BCBS for the safety of all.
- All staff, teachers, and students will be vaccinated for Covid 19 and will show their proof of vaccination when signing in.
- All staff, teachers, and students will also be required to show a negative Covid 19 test taken no longer than three days before arriving at BCBS (home test kits are acceptable).
- All participants will be given a rapid Covid test to be self-administered when arriving at BCBS.
- Face masks will be worn completely over the mouth and nose at all times in our indoor spaces unless eating or drinking (or talking in the case of teachers).
- We will continue to maintain social distancing indoors wherever possible—at least three feet apart in classroom, meditation, and dining halls. Teachers will be at least six feet from the nearest students while talking.
- All accommodations will be single occupancy; a few double rooms are available for couples only.
We will keep windows open whenever possible and will have air purifiers running in the main indoor spaces. All surfaces will be regularly cleaned and disinfected. We expect all of our visitors to be considerate of one another’s health and safety and to report to a staff person if feeling sick in any way. If you get sick before the start of a program, please stay home and your full deposit will be refunded.
Thank you for your cooperation as we begin to reopen the study center. Any changes to these protocols will be posted here.
(Updated November 29, 2021)